In the past few weeks, I have so sweetly been given three blog awards. I am so humbled by this and thrilled that you each thought of me. I want to pass these all on to the many wonderful blogs that I frequent. This is the first award that I received.
1) Thank the person who gave you this award:
Many thanks to Kathy from Life As I Know It. She has a really great blog all about the things going on in her life (and she knows a lot about penguins). You know you want to take a peek:)
2) Reveal three random facts about yourself:
- I know all of the words to the following movies: Grease 2, When Harry Met Sally, Heathers, 13 Going on 30, Anchorman, The Princess Bride, and 10 Things I Hate About You. I sometimes can't stop myself from saying them out loud. And yes, I sing along with Grease 2 (and also with 10 Things, which one of my favorite bands of ever appears in).
- I had my two front teeth knocked out twice in my life. This also means that my mom was called to school to pick me up because I had my two front teeth knocked out twice. Once when I was in kindergarten and a kid ran into me on the playground. They were my baby teeth. The other time was in 9th grade. I was high-sticked in the mouth with a hockey stick in P.E. These were my adult teeth. It was not a good scene. My bottom teeth actually went through my lip. I had to get a root canal. Then I had to get veneers. Luckily, they look pretty real (thank goodness for modern dental technology).
- I have a very dear friend that moved to England, and have developed a love of all things British (see Anglophile). These are my favorite cookies in the entire world (and very hard to find in the states). I love all varieties of Hobnobs (as you can see here).
I also have a girl crush on Nigella Lawson, and I can't seem to not buy any magazine with a Middleton on the cover. I loved watching this. And just between you and me...
3) Pass the award on:
And now to pay this award forward. I am constantly discovering new blogs that inspire me. I love reading so many of them, and if I don't mention you this time, I still adore you, and your time will come.
Stephanie at Big Mario Life. I really love the story about how she got the name of this blog.
Jaimie at Everyday J. Plus she both a Florida Gator and a lover of Survivor. Future BFF!!
Adele from intotheblonde. I know what you are thinking, and no, it is not just because she is British. OK, that helps:) She also has a fierce style (that just so happens to be sporting the Union Jack today).