- Spammy blog emails. I love hearing from readers who are genuinely interested in my blog. I love answering questions and meeting new friends. However, I don't love emails that essentially say "I am only interested in you following me, and I haven't read one thing on your blog." I love following new blogs, but the best way to get that to happen is to genuinely comment on my blog (because I always try to comment back. When I do, I am looking at your blog too).
- Also, all of the odd Yahoo groups that I seem to be getting added to on a daily basis that look an awful lot like spam. Does this happen to you too?
- I saved this ad a while ago (it was real), and it still cracks me up. I like to think the webmaster had a real sense of humor.
- This is how Petunia rolls when I am blogging. She is laying behind my rear, with her head poking out of the arm of my desk chair. She is still adorable (and obviously very involved in the whole blogging process).
- This "little" guy, made a web directly above the sliding glass door exit to my back yard (just above my head). He is definitely plotting on me.
- I am so close to 100 followers. I actually can't believe how close my little blog is coming. I know, numbers are not supposed to matter (but not so secretly, I am thrilled).
- Being this close to 100 followers means it is time for a blog redesign. A total redesign. This is more than awesome, and my first update ever.
- Profiteroles for dessert. Really pretty profiteroles.
- This very cool invite I got to my nephews' b'nai mitzvah. It was a message in a bottle (you pull the mylar strings and a scroll comes out.