Have you tried Influenster yet? It is easy to join, just go to the Influenster website, and fill out a brief questionnaire. Unlock badges for the kinds of products you are interested in (there is something for everyone) and wait for an email that says you have been selected to receive a box. Once your box arrives, share your thoughts about the products you tested via social media and fill out a brief survey on the Influenster site. Then cross your fingers that you get picked to do it all over again. Easy, peasy, lemon-squeazy. Did I mention that I got all of these for free?
|*Note: I am not affiliated with these products or a paid spokeperson. These are my opinions.|
My Beauty Box Contained:
1) Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 ($8.99 for a 6oz bottle): This smells like the beach and is supposed to keep you moisturized and protected from the sun for 12 hours. The lotion is light and feels very hydrating. I am going to be looking for a full sized bottle of this. I love both the smell and the feel.
2) Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Polar Purple ($9.99): Truth: I have been dying to give this a whirl. I did not expect it to turn out this well. If you are into nail art, this product is well worth the money. You simply paint all of your nails with a light coat and let them dry. Then you go back and paint a thick coat on, one nail at a time. You immediately use the magnet tool that comes with the bottle, and your results (hopefully) look like this.
3) Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Cream ($5.99): I was actually in the market for a hand moisturizer, so this came in the nick of time. It has a lovely citrus smell and leaves my hands feeling soft, without feeling greasy. It still felt like it was working after I washed my hands, which I really liked. I will be looking to purchase this at my local drugstore.
4) Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy ($4.99-$5.99 for 12.7 & 12.9 oz bottles): I have naturally wavy hair, so when I am trying a new hair product, I always like to look at the results both when I leave my hair in its natural state and when I straighten it. A little bit seems to go a long way for both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair easily untangled in the shower. This has a lightly perfumed fruity smell which seems to linger on my hair all day (love it). The results were very nice for both wavy and straightened hair, but not exciting enough to make me switch from my regular shampoo and conditioner.
5) Tampax and Always Radiant Collection: I haven't had the occasion to try these out yet, but I am a fan of both brands. The samples come in a cute pink wristlet that makes for a discreet carrying case. The wrappers on the tampons are resealable for easy disposal, although I usually throw my wrappers out immediately, so not sure that is a feature I would use.
6) Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread ($3.29 for a package of bars): This was delicious. I am by no means an expert label reader, but I do try. This is made with whole grains (there is no enriched flour) and has 5g of fiber. There are 140 calories in the bar, which seems pretty reasonable for something that tastes this good and is marketed as a healthy snack. I would absolutely buy this in the store.
So, are you ready to join? Anything here you are interested in trying for yourself?