Home               Start Here               About Me               Cast of Characters               Awards and Appearances               Email

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Visiting A Working Sheepdog Farm


I haven't blogged about our trip to Europe in a while, and I still have so many more pictures to share.  While we were in the Scottish Highlands, we visited the Leault Working Sheepdog Farm.  Watching the border collies herd the sheep was a once in a lifetime kind of experience.  So was bottle-feeding a lamb.  You have probably already guessed that I am quite the animal lover, so you can imagine the kind of heaven this was for me.  Here are some of the highlights.

This puppy was sleeping in a bed of freshly shorn wool.  


Watching the dogs work.






 
 
I am completely in my element.


  

Puppies!





8 comments:

Emmylou said...

As a knitter who's kinda starting to obsess with wool, these pics are great, Erin:D Would love to visit a place like this someday.

Stephanie said...

You know I love animals just like you and this post makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Amy Fashion Blog said...

Awesome Picture. I love hearing about you travel over here.

Just Jinny said...

SSOO jealous. I'm not only an animal lover, but I sorta have a soft spot for collies.

rooth said...

Omgawww puppies!

SizzleandZoom said...

I love hearing(seeing) about your travels and those are some adorable photos of the puppies.

ajg-jane said...

Your photos are so wonderful, the dog sleeping in the wool is simply the sweetest.

Just Jinny said...

Erin, email me justjinny@hotmail.com about who you used to arrange your trip. My sister and I have sort of put a bug in each other's ear about visiting London in 2015.

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved
Real Time Web Analytics