- Adele, Someone Like You...if I never heard it again I would be an oh-so-happy camper. It was fine at first, but I am pretty sure it is now part of some kind of experiment to see how long people will tolerate the same song being played over and over again on the radio, ad nauseam.
- Husband and I finished 4 seasons of Sons of Anarchy between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is my new favorite show. We got so sucked in, we were watching about 3 episodes a night. Then we ran out, and now we have to wait until next fall for more. What to do with those 3 hours a night now? I guess we could...talk? (Kidding...we actually talk while we are watching SOA..we are good multi-taskers).
- Things that didn't happen this morning: I definitely didn't realize my shirt was wrinkled and use my flat iron to fix it while wearing it. And it definitely didn't work.
- I am curious, what exactly is this used for?
- Sons of Anarchy. Seriously, I am way too involved with the goings-on in Charming.
- Have you seen the Wampug? I die!
-Have you seen the Wampug in action? (note: this is not my pug)
- Need help dealing with the local zombie population? Look no further.
- Are you a zombie, in need of a little decay repair? We gotcha covered.
- These glow in the dark posters that reveal the seedier side of the city.
- I saw this great deal on Zoya nail polish on See Chloe Shop and jumped on it. Thought you might be interested too. Two free colors of your choice (how awesome is that?), all you pay is shipping (with code). You're welcome!