-I have been slowing down my blog posting recently to try to catch up on comments and visit all of your blogs. I am still trying to catch up, but please know that I do read everything and really appreciate each and every comment. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
-Speaking of commenting, I beg of you, please turn of your CAPTCHAs (word verification). Google seems to have updated their software to make each word verification virtually impossible to read and therefore, to type. Sometimes it prevents me from commenting on your blogs. Also, Google really does have an excellent spam filter. Please at least consider it. Pretty please.
-Handerpants: Not sure this really needs an explanation. I would love to hear your thoughts here.
|Buy them here|
-Recent search terms used to find my blog: "fat guy with jackhammer" and "18 year old Swedish porn." I am not sure what I wrote about to show up in those searches, but I had a good laugh.
- One of my favorite days of the year is the first time all winter that I notice it is staying light out much longer. This weekend I finally had that day.
- Valentine's Day flowers and the most touching card from husband.
- My first Camellia bloom of the season
- Biscoff Spread: I originally read about this on a few of your blogs (also known as Speculoos). You guys raved about it, and of course, I had to find it. This stuff is definitely as good as you say it is (and rivals my love for Nutella). It is like a crushed up ginger cookie that was turned into a peanut butter-like substance (which is why it is called cookie butter). It tastes fantastic on apples, Ritz crackers, and fresh baguettes. This is definitely worth a try. If you want to look for it yourself, here is a listing of places that carry it in your area.
-This is the view from my office parking lot. I love California.
- Zoya had a promotion for two free nail polishes (all you had to pay was shipping and handling) about a month ago. I love them.
|Zoya polish in Barbie and Faye|